- Application Opens December 30, 2020 at 6:00 AM PST
- Application Closes January 13, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST
- Update and upload documents for in-process applications: January 6, 2021 – January 13, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST
- Start of Approval Notifications January 15, 2021
Necessary documents :
- Application Certification: Signed certification used to certify your business
- Business Financial Information:
- Most recent tax return filed (2019 or 2018) – provided in an electronic form for online upload, such as PDF/JPEG or other approved upload format.
- Copy of official filing with the California Secretary of State, if applicable, or local municipality for the business such as one of the following: Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Organization, Fictitious Name of Registration or Government-Issued Business License.
- Government Issued Photo ID: Such as a Driver’s License or Passport
One complete application will qualify you to be considered for both rounds, please only apply once.
Applying through multiple organizations will delay your application from being processed.
Owners of multiple businesses, franchises, locations, etc. will be considered for only one grant and are required to apply for the business with the highest revenue.